- God has given me this day to use it as I will. I can waste it - or use it for good, but what I do today is important, because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.! [Heartsill
- Waste neither time nor money, but make the best use of both. [Benjamin Franklin]
- We master our minutes or we become slaves to them; we use time, or time uses us. [William A. Ward]
- Donít be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as we make use of. One person gets a weeks value out of a year while another person gets a full years value out of a week.
- The great dividing line between success and failure can be expressed in five words: I did not have time. [Franklin Field]
- Time flies. Itís up to you to navigate. [Robert Orben]
- The management of time should be the # 1 priority for us. Without some organization of our day, it will waste away without accomplishment. [C. Neil Strait]
- Our days are identical suitcases - all the same size - but some people can pack more into them than others.
- Most time is wasted, not in hours, but in minutes. A bucket with a small hole in the bottom gets just as empty as a bucket that is deliberately kicked over. [Paul J. Meyer]
Do you have a favorite quote or set of quotes that you would like to see added to The Jesus Site? Then please feel free to submit them to us for our consideration.
Return to Quotes By Topic