It’s Arnie’s fault! That’s right, California Governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger has signed two bills into law that effectively ban the use of words like “Mom and Dad” as well as “husband and wife.”
The bills signed by Schwarzenegger include SB777, which bans anything in public schools that could be interpreted as negative toward homosexuality, bisexuality and other alternative lifestyle choices.
Also signed was AB394, which targets parents and teachers for such indoctrination through “anti-harassment” training. WorldNetDaily has the full story which will shock you.
Here are some of the effects these bills will have:
- Public schools have to allow boys to use girls restrooms and locker rooms, and vice versa, if they choose.
- While one of the bills bans anything in public schools that could be interpreted as negative toward homosexuality, bisexuality and other alternative lifestyle choices, there are no similar protections for students with traditional or conservative lifestyles and beliefs.
- SB777 prohibits any “instruction” or school-sponsored “activity” that “promotes a discriminatory bias” against “gender” – the bill’s definition includes cross-dressing and sex changes – as well as “sexual orientation.”
- Because no textbook or instruction in California public schools currently disparages transsexuality, bisexuality, or homosexuality, the practical effect of SB777 will be to require positive portrayals of these sexual lifestyles at every government-operated school.
- Now on a banned list will be any text, reference or teaching aid that portrays marriage as only between a man and woman, materials that say people are born male or female (and not in between), sources that fail to include a variety of transsexual, bisexual and homosexual historical figures, and sex education materials that fail to offer the option of sex changes.
- Homecoming kings now can be either male or female – as can homecoming queens, and students, whether male or female, must be allowed to use the restroom and locker room corresponding to the sex with which they choose to identify.
I think you get the general idea of what is going on here. Those who have any morals regarding sexual orientation are being silenced through the law. What happened to freedom of speech?
“We are shocked and appalled that the governor has blatantly attacked traditional family values in California,” said Karen England, executive director of Capitol Resource Institute.
“Arnold Schwarzenegger has delivered young children into the hands of those who will introduce them to alternative sexual lifestyles,” said Randy Thomasson, president of Campaign for Children and Families (CCF), which worked to defeat the plans. “This means children as young as five years old will be mentally molested in school classrooms.
In fact in light of this situation, CCF is endorsing a two day boycott of attendance to public schools on November 28 & 29th as well as calling on parents to protect their children by removing them from government-controlled schools, switching to homeschooling options instead.
The entire incident clearly shows how far away from God our country has gone as well as how the severity of attack by the enemy on our children is ever increasing. I really can’t see the bills not being overturned somehow. I know that if they pass such legislation here and if my children were still in school (they are all grown), I’d pull them out. However, even if you pull them out and place them in private school or home school them, there is still the issue of property taxes. Should parents who opt out of the public school system be required to pay property taxes, most of which go to support the very system they are rejecting?
Public schools are not the only institutions who this will affect. Day care centers, preschool or after-school programs, food and housing programs, senior services, anti-gang efforts, jobs programs and others will also be affected by these two bills.
Thomasson said it also forces every hospital in California – even private, religious hospitals – to adopt policies in support of transsexuality, bisexuality, and homosexuality and opens up nonprofit organizations to lawsuits if they exclude members that engage in homosexual, bisexual, or transsexual conduct.
“It’s the height of intolerance to punish individuals, organizations, businesses, and churches that have moral standards on sexual conduct and sexual lifestyles,” said Thomasson, in response to the signing of AB14. “This is another insensitive law that violates people’s moral boundaries.”
The original story was Dugg a few weeks ago and at the writing of this post, has some 217 comments. Most of the comments I skimmed through seem to oppose the legislation. One in particular caught my interest which I will end with.
Schwarzie has gone round the bend. He’s lost it. Now, his own kids don’t have a Dad-they have a live-in middle-aged man who sleeps with their biological predecessor who gave them birth. They can just address him as “dood”. Kaleefohnia gave him everything he has said–not everything; this last bit of reason and sanity left in this State– he has stolen! Mom, Dad—Hasta la vista, baby!
David Wallace is a search & social media marketer who lives in Ahwatukee, Arizona with his lovely wife. Interests & hobbies include Christianity, musicianship, all things Disney, and roller coasters to name a few.